black series are the best built trailers you can buy in the usa! there is not a trailer that even compares to the black series!
Looking for Modifications?
CHECK OUT OUR INVENTORY
RVs of America is a off road Black Series Trailer Dealer. We also are a Luxury Coach Dealer. We sell New off road Black Series and used luxury motor coaches and diesel pushers. We also offer Consignment for Used Luxury RVs & Motorhomes. We provide RV sales, RV Consignment and all things RV to the entire US. We have some of the best used RVs because we don't buy from banks but get them from the original owners.
Black Series Alpha
Black Series Dominator
Black Series Patron
Black Series HQ12
Black Series HQ15
Black Series HQ17
Black Series HQ19
Black Series HQ21
CHECK OUR BLACK SERIES VIDEO!
OFF Road RVs
We are the premier Black Series Dealer in the Rocky Mountains. We carry the travel trailers called HQ12, HQ15, HQ17 & HQ19. Our pop ups are the Alpha, Dominator & Patron.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell a luxurious RV Motorhome Class A Diesel pusher with the Freedom to enjoy all the comforts of home wherever you travel. Take a look at our RV selection!
Our Trade-Ins & everything else
Take a look to see what trades-ins we have recently traded. We get everything from Trucks, 5th wheels, Class C, Class B, and anything else.
We are a small family owned business. We love what we do, and the reason is because we love camping and the outdoors! We grew up with our parents always owning some type of RV. From the camper in the bed of the truck to fifth wheels and motor homes. As kids we experienced every type of RV with our parents. During the summers our Dad would pack the RV and he would take us on what he called the “Ultimate Vacation”. We would travel all over for a month; from national parks to Disneyland and beyond.
We love RVing! We don’t just look at RVs as a toy or a luxury. We cherish the memories that we had as children and truly believe that everyone can come closer with their families and build memories they will never forget with their RV. And on top of all this, Utah has more National Parks than any other state in the US! It is about time you get out and see this beautiful state and country!
Established in 2009
Towards the end of the year in 2008 we started flipping cars to make a little extra money. We first started selling cars right out of the house until we learned that we couldn’t do that. The City came along and said we needed to stop selling or find a business location. We found a cheap place that one of us could live in while at the same time it was zoned for business.
After two years of going to the bank auctions, our mother wanted to buy an RV and asked if we could find an auction that sold RVs. After we learned that we could buy RVs instead of cars we have never looked back. Now almost 9 years later and 4 location changes and constantly looking for ways to grow and improve. The future has never been so exciting and bright.
- At the end of the day there is nothing more important. We always put our family first. That means we go home for dinner and take off weekends. We turn off the phone and disconnect to be with our family because they are more important than anyone else.
-We believe that you need to always take ownership. Never blame, never say it isn't my job, never say 'poor me!', etc. We don't believe in failure. We believe you learn and try not to repeat what doesn't work. Failing is a learning opportunity.
- We call it God. You may call it something else. We definitely feel that you always need to rely on something higher than yourself.
- We love to build relationships with our clients. We don't believe in a one time transaction. We want to help you long after your purchase.
- Is there anyone in the world that doesn't' value this? We work hard so that we can become more successful to free up our time. We use RVs to get out and on the open road and experience the freedom more.
- We used to sell anything we could get our hands on. Over the years you start to see products that fall apart and we really don't want anything to do with those types of products. That is why we carry the RVs we do. Because we want to feel good and be able to stand behind the RVs we sale.
- Life is all about growth. The times you are happiest in life are when you are growing.
TEACHING AND ADVISING
- Whenever we work with vendors or any business associates we ask: are they trying to sell us on something or are they teaching us? Our best advice when trying to shop for something is to ask yourself, does this person have the heart of a teacher?
- Gossip benefits no-one and is a terrible toxic thing to do. Great minded people talk about ideas and ideals. Small minded people talk about other people.