Luxurious RV Coaches & Extreme off Road Black Series trailers! They seem different but they do have somethings in common. quality! our diesel pushers and our off road Black Series are some of the best quality RVs and trailers money can buy.
CHECK OUT OUR INVENTORY
RVs of America is a off road Black Series Trailer Dealer. We also are a Luxury Coach Dealer. We sell New off road Black Series and used luxury motor coaches and diesel pushers. We also offer Consignment for Used Luxury RVs & Motorhomes. We provide RV sales, RV Consignment and all things RV to the entire US. We have some of the best used RVs because we don't buy from banks but get them from the original owners.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell a luxurious RV Motorhome Class A Diesel pusher with the Freedom to enjoy all the comforts of home wherever you travel. Take a look at our RV selection!
OFF Road RVs
We are the premier Black Series Dealer in the Rocky Mountains. We carry the travel trailers called HQ12, HQ15, HQ17 & HQ19. Our pop ups are the Sergeant, Alpha, Dominator & Patron.
Our Trade-Ins & everything else
Take a look to see what trades-ins we have recently gotten. We get everything from Trucks, 5th wheels, Class C, Class B, and anything else.
CHECK OUR BLACK SERIES VIDEO!
We are a small family owned business. We love what we do, and the reason is because we love camping and the outdoors! We grew up with our parents always owning some type of RV. From the camper in the bed of the truck to fifth wheels and motor homes. As kids we experienced every type of RV with our parents. During the summers our Dad would pack the RV and he would take us on what he called the “Ultimate Vacation”. We would travel all over for a month; from national parks to Disneyland and beyond.
We love RVing! We don’t just look at RVs as a toy or a luxury. We cherish the memories that we had as children and truly believe that everyone can come closer with their families and build memories they will never forget with their RV. And on top of all this, Utah has more National Parks than any other state in the US! It is about time you get out and see this beautiful state and country!
Established in 2009
Towards the end of the year in 2008 we started flipping cars to make a little extra money. We first started selling cars right out of the house until we learned that we couldn’t do that. The City came along and said we needed to stop selling or find a business location. We found a cheap place that one of us could live in while at the same time it was zoned for business.
After two years of going to the bank auctions, our mother wanted to buy an RV and asked if we could find an auction that sold RVs. After we learned that we could buy RVs instead of cars we have never looked back. Now almost 6 years later and 4 location changes we are hoping to someday be the leading RV dealer in the US.
-We believe that you need to always take ownership. Never blame, never say it isn't my job, never say 'poor me!', etc. We don't believe in failure. We believe you learn and try not to repeat what doesn't work. Failing is a learning opportunity.
- At the end of the day there is nothing more important. We always put our family first.
- We call it God. You may call it something else. We definitely feel that you always need to rely on something higher than yourself.
- We love to build relationships with our clients. We don't believe in a one time transaction. We want to help you long after your purchase.
- Is there anyone in the world that doesn't' value this? We work hard so that we can become more successful to free up our time. We use RVs to get out and on the open road and experience the freedom more.
- We used to sell anything we could get our hands on. Over the years you start to see products that fall apart and we really don't want anything to do with those types of products. That is why we carry the RVs we do. Because we want to feel good and be able to stand behind the RVs we sale.
- Life is all about growth. The times you are happiest in life are when you are growing.
TEACHING AND ADVISING
- Whenever we work with vendors or any business associates we ask: are they trying to sell us on something or are they teaching us? Our best advice when trying to shop for something is to ask yourself, does this person have the heart of a teacher?
- Gossip benefits no-one