Check Out Our Inventory
Ready to haul? Check out our selection of awesome 5th Wheels, perfect for any road warrior.
Camp in style or live on the road full time in one of these luxurious motorhomes.
Beautiful motorhomes with maneuverability more like a truck. Come check out our Class Cs
Camp in style with a light but roomy tow-behind.
Have it all. ATVs, bikes, and buggies, and the comfort of home out on the dunes. Don’t miss out on anything with one of our fabulous toy haulers.
Little motorhomes, big power, high class.
The Brother's Story
We are a small family owned business. We love what we do, and the reason is because we love camping and the outdoors! We grew up with our parents always owning some type of RV. From the camper in the bed of the truck to fifth wheels and motor homes. As kids we experienced every type of RV with our parents. During the summers our Dad would pack the RV and he would take us on what he called the “Ultimate Vacation”. We would travel all over for a month; from national parks to Disneyland and beyond.
We love RVing! We don’t just look at RVs as a toy or a luxury. We cherish the memories that we had as children and truly believe that everyone can come closer with their families and build memories they will never forget with their RV. And on top of all this, Utah has more National Parks than any other state in the US! It is about time you get out and see this beautiful state and country!
Established in 2009
Towards the end of the year in 2008 we started flipping cars to make a little extra money. We first started selling cars right out of the house until we learned that we couldn’t do that. The City came along and said we needed to stop selling or find a business location. We found a cheap place that one of us could live in while at the same time it was zoned for business.
After two years of going to the bank auctions, our mother wanted to buy an RV and asked if we could find an auction that sold RVs. After we learned that we could buy RVs instead of cars we have never looked back. Now almost 6 years later and 4 location changes we are hoping to someday be the leading RV dealer in the US.
- Deliver WOW through service
- Give more in value than what you take in payment
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be adventurous, innovative, and open minded, embrace and drive change
- Be passionate, determined and work your butt off!
- Create fun and a little weirdness
- Be fanatical about growth and learning
- Teach and give knowledge to others
- Be humble
- Honesty is the best policy, have fanatical integrity
- Communication, communication, and more communication!
- Gossip benefits no-one
- Take responsibility, never blame, never say it isn't my job, never say 'poor me!', etc.
- Share the wealth