BECOME A ROAMEr
Everything truly great is worth waiting for. These custom trailers are built-to-order.
We deliver anywhere in the U.S! We work hard to provide you an amazing experience.
Due to high demand there is a lead time on all HQ models.
Contact us for more details 🙂
RVs of America is the first and premier Black Series off-road trailer dealer in America.
↓↓ Black Series HQ21 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series HQ19 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series HQ17 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series HQ15 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series HQ12 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series C12 ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series Patron ↓↓
↓↓ Black Series Dominator ↓↓
↓↓ TAXA Mantis ↓↓
↓↓ TAXA Cricket ↓↓
↓↓ TAXA Tiger Moth ↓↓
↓↓ Xplore XR22 ↓↓
What RVs of America gives you that nobody else will
We believe that you should not just shine before and during a sale, but AFTER is more important than anything else. We are fanatics about our customers! We don’t even like calling them customers! We become part of a family.
We offer the best after-sale support in the industry. Our techs will do over the phone support no matter where you live. We have a customer only PRIVATE video library that goes in-depth on how to use and fix your trailer.
We are the first Black Series dealer in the U.S. We have knowledge that no one else has and we share it with our customers. This makes you more equipped to face anything on the road!
We are the only upgrade shop in America specialized in off-road trailers. We make the best trailers EVEN BETTER! If you can dream it up, we can do it for you. We love to help you make the trailer your own.
We connect our customers through incredible experiences! We have a community of owners that become life long friends and do the most incredible trips together every year.
🔧Looking for UPGRADES to your off-road caravan?
🎦CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO LIBRARY
ROA Knowledge Bank
that business is not about money or a transaction but about great service and building relationships. We believe that buying an RV should be an awesome experience. We hold to the principle that if you give more in value than what you take in payment, you will always have enough in life
We are a small family owned business. We love what we do, and the reason is because we love camping and the outdoors! We grew up with our parents always owning some type of RV. From the camper in the bed of the truck to fifth wheels and motor homes. During the summers our dad would pack the RV and would take us on what he called the “Ultimate Vacation”. We would travel all over for a month; from national parks to Disneyland and beyond.
We love RVing! We don’t just look at RVs as a toy or a luxury. We cherish the memories that we had as children and truly believe that everyone can come closer with their families and build memories they will never forget with their RV. It is time you get out and see this beautiful country!
Established in 2009
Towards the end of the year in 2008 we started flipping cars to make a little extra money. We first started selling cars right out of the house until we learned that we couldn’t do that. The city came along and said we needed to stop selling or find a business location. We found a cheap place that one of us could live in while at the same time it was zoned for business.
After two years of going to the bank auctions, our mother wanted to buy an RV and asked if we could find an auction that sold RVs. After we learned that we could buy RVs instead of cars we have never looked back. Now almost 12 years later and 5 location changes and constantly looking for ways to grow and improve. The future has never been so exciting and bright!
- At the end of the day there is nothing more important. We always put our family first. That means we go home for dinner and take off weekends. We turn off the phone and disconnect to be with our family because they are more important than anyone else.
-work, work, work, We work harder than anyone else. Whenever you find anyone that has ever done anything great there is ten times more work behind them then you realize.
-We believe that you need to always take ownership. Never blame, never say it isn't my job, never say 'poor me!', etc. We don't believe in failure as a bad thing. We believe you learn and try not to repeat what doesn't work. Failure is an opportunity to learn, and the first step to success!
- We call it God. You may call it something else. We definitely feel that you always need to trust in something higher than yourself.
- We love to build relationships with our clients. We don't believe in a one time transaction. We want to help you long after your purchase.
- Is there anyone in the world that doesn't value this? We work hard so that we can become more successful to free up our time. We use RVs to get out on the open road and experience the freedom nature offers!
- We used to sell anything we could get our hands on. Over the years you start to see products that fall apart and we really don't want anything to do with those types of products. That is why we carry the RVs we do. Because we want to feel good and be able to stand behind the RVs we sell.
With that being said, we believe quality of service is the ultimate goal. We strive to amaze everyone with our excellent attention to detail and care. Have you ever had a magical experience dealing with a business? It doesn't happen too often, especially in the RV industry unfortunately. We challenge ourselves to lead the way and give an example of how to provide such high quality service it is considered magic!
- Life is all about growth. The times you are happiest in life are when you are growing.
TEACHING AND ADVISING
- Whenever we work with vendors or any business associates we ask: 'Are they trying to sell us on something or are they teaching us?' Our best advice when trying to shop for something is to ask yourself, does this person have the heart of a teacher?
- Gossip benefits no-one and is a terrible, toxic thing to do. Great minded people talk about ideas and ideals. Small minded people talk about other people.